- Connect with Us!
- Volunteer Opportunities
Scott County is a wonderful place to live, work, raise a family, and get involved with the community! We're always very proud of the hundreds of residents who dedicate their time and talents to make others' lives better. If you're interested in serving, there are many options for you to choose from.
Advisory Boards and Commissions
Scott County residents also serve on a number of Boards and Committees that help advise the County leadership on programs, services, recommendations, and budgets, among other things.
- View available Advisory Board and Commission vacancies
- Browse the Citizen Advisory Boards & Commissions Area
Scott County Volunteer Program
The mission of the Scott County Volunteer Program is to provide opportunities for community members to share their skills in order to enhance the variety and quality of services delivered by Scott County. Scott County has developed a system for the recruitment and training of volunteers to assist the needs of many of its citizens by:
- Connecting volunteers with opportunities to serve.
- Building the capacity for effective local volunteering.
- Promoting the value of community service.
- Developing strategic initiatives to mobilize volunteers to meet local community needs.
Interested in learning more? Use our online application tool to submit a volunteer application. Your application is then reviewed and passes through a standard approval process. Once approved, you'll be able to browse available opportunities, claim shifts, and more.
- Apply online to be a County Volunteer (Note: Creating a MyImpactPage account is required.)
Internships with Scott County
Internship opportunities are processed through the Scott County Volunteer office. If you would like to apply, please contact Cara Madsen at email@example.com for more information.
Speak Up, Scott County!
Do you just want to weigh in on a community topic? Give your thoughts about a new or emerging public issue? Check our virtual town hall site, Speak Up, Scott County. Read about a topic, see what others are saying, and add your thoughts.