- About SCL
- Catalog & My Account
Catalog & My Account
It's easier than ever to manage your account online with a personal device!
Managing your account is easier than ever with the Scott Lib (MN) mobile app. Sign in with your library card and PIN to search our catalog for materials, place holds, check your account balance, and pay balances. Watch our App Instructional Video to see how it works.
- iPhone & iPad users: Download "Scott Lib MN" from the Apple App Store
- Android phone & tablet users: Download "Scott Lib MN" app from the Google Play Store
On the Web
Our Catalog & My Account site allows you to manage your account from a web browser. Sign in with your library card number and PIN.
Forgot your PIN?
You can reset your PIN online if you have an email address on file. If you have no email address on file, please call your library for assistance. You can also find the Reset PIN link in our mobile app. Reset your PIN.
- I forgot my PIN number. How can I change or reset it?
- How do I see what I have checked out?
- I returned an item but it’s still on showing on my account OR I received an overdue notice. Why is that? Will I be charged late fines?
- My account is blocked and I can't check out more physical items. Why is that?
- I lost an item, how can I pay for it?
- How do I update my contact information (address, phone, email)?
- How do I renew my library card?
- How do I renew my library items?
- How do I pay for library charges?
- How do I access my account?