MNLINK Login Changes 2023
PINs are now required. To ensure your browsing experience is secure, you now need to enter both your library card number AND four-digit PIN to sign into MNLINK.
Don't know your PIN? If you have an email on file with us, you can use our Reset PIN link to get started.
Is your card registered with other area libraries to pick up interlibrary loan items? Make sure to use the "Pickup Location" dropdown menu to indicate which library system you want to sign into AND pick up your items at.
Last Updated 1/4/23 at 2:10pm
What is Interlibrary Loan (ILL)?
Not finding an item in our catalog? We can help you borrow it from another library through MNLINK, Minnesota's statewide Interlibrary Loan (ILL) network. Visit MNLINK to search for and request items with your Scott County Library card, and we will have them delivered to your home library for pickup.
What You Need to Know
- ILL items may be borrowed for a period of 3 weeks (21 days). You can see their due dates on your library account.
- No renewals are allowed on ILL items.
- You may have up to 25 active MNLINK requests at a time - including titles being ordered, checked out, and returned.
- ILL items may be returned to your local Scott County Library. We will deliver them back to their home libraries.
- There are some limits on what you may request. For example, you may only request items that were published over six months ago.
- We're always interested in suggestions. Use our Suggest a Title Form to submit purchase requests. We'll contact you to let you know whether we decide to buy the item.
How to Use MNLINK
Visit MNLINK's Video Tutorials collection for instructions on how to sign in, place a request, and more.