All visitors must register with ICSolutions, the video visitation and phone provider for the Scott County Jail.
- Visitors are now able to register online at www.icsolutions.com to set up an account and schedule on-site or remote visits. A kiosk is available on-site at the jail for you to register.
- Visits will start promptly at your scheduled time. If visitors are late, visits will not be extended.
- All inmates participating in programs, medical appointments, work detail, etc. will not be excused to participate in visiting.
- People who have been incarcerated in the Scott County Jail within the last six (6) months will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors must conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Persons who are unruly or believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be denied visitation or video visit may be terminated.
- An inmate has the right to refuse a visit.
On-Site Visiting Rules:
On-Site Visiting Hours:
- Sundays: No on-site visiting
- Mondays: 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm (1300 - 1830)
- Tuesdays: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm (0930 - 1600)
- Wednesdays: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm (0930 - 1600)
- Thursdays: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm (0930 - 1600)
- Fridays: 9:30 am - 11:30 am (0930 - 1130)
- Saturdays: 9:30 am - 11:30 am (0930 - 1130)
Off-Site / Remote Visiting Rules:
- All remote video visits must be scheduled at least 16 hours in advance. Visits cost $7.50
- Inmates can have up to two (2) visits per day.
- Visits are allowed up to thirty (30) minutes and as indicated by the timer on the video visitation screen. The visit will automatically terminate at end of designated time.
- Visits are monitored and recorded. All visits must always remain appropriate. The facility reserves the right to cancel any visit at any time for failure to comply with the rules. If a visit is cancelled, no refund will be issued.
- A visit may be cancelled for a refund at any time prior to the start of the visit. Inmates or visitors may cancel the visit.
- Visitors must always be appropriately attired. No revealing clothes or removing of clothing during the visit.
- Cell phones are not allowed to be used during the visit unless they are being used for the visit itself.
Off-site / Remote Visiting Hours:
- Sunday - Saturday:
- 9:30 am - 11:10 am (0930 - 1110)
- 12:04 pm - 2:40 pm (1204 - 1440)
- 4:00 pm - 5:10 pm (1600 -1710)
- 6:05 pm - 6:40 pm (1805 - 1840)
COVID-19 Visiting Rules
- Please do not visit on-site if you are not feeling well or have any of the following COVID-19 symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, cough, sore-throat. loss of smell, loss of appetite, or any symptoms of respiratory illness.
- All visitors 2 years or older must bring and wear a mask during the entire time they are visiting per CDC recommendations.
- Practice social distancing in the jail waiting lobby. Always remain 6 feet away from others.
- The Jail will allow no more than four adult (4) visitors into the visiting area at any time.
- Cleaning supplies will be available, and visitors are encouraged to clean the equipment before and after a visit.