What will you need to get an ePermit?
- A valid email address for registration and correspondence purposes.
- A credit card for payment (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover).
- Access to a printer (to print a PDF of the approved permit to post on the job site).
- Project Location PID or Address Verification: For Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, Zoning and Ag permits, verify the project is located within one of the following Scott County Minnesota Townships (Scott County GIS Link)
- Blakeley, Belle Plaine, Cedar Lake, Helena, Jackson, Louisville, New Market, Sand Creek, Spring Lake, St. Lawrence.
What is the ePermit process? Five simple steps!
- Register as a user. You only need to do this once.
- Apply for a permit.
- The permit review will be conducted by all applicable departments
- Pay for the permit on the Portal.
- Print out the permit card for posting on the project site.
How do I...
- Become a Registered User - Instructions (PDF)
- Become a Registered User (Registration Link)
- Application and Plan Review Process - Instructions (PDF)
- Apply for Permits - Instructions (PDF)
- Name Submittal Documents - Instructions (PDF)
- Upload Resubmittal Documents - Instructions (PDF)
- Check the permit status, upload revision submittals, make payments, print permit documents (Link)