At Home Library Events
Virtual Early Literacy Programming
Fall Early Literacy At Home
Enjoy an online Read & Create early literacy mini-class and pickup a To Go packet at your library with a themed project. Families interested in self-directed programs at the library can also enjoy Family Fun Spots and Story Stations programs (see schedule HERE).
- Watch the Fall Forest Friends Read & Create Video (premieres October 11)
- Fall Forest Friends Read & Create Activity Sheet
Best for parents and caregivers of children ages 0-24months. Enjoy these 12 short videos featuring a rhyme, song, baby sign, and activities for you and your baby to do together.
Mini Early Literacy Classes
Best for families with children ages 2-5 years old. These 6-10 minute videos feature songs, rhymes, and stories for you and your family to enjoy. New content is posted regularly and all videos are available for at least one week.
- Chosen By a Horse: A Memoir - Susan Richards
- Rough Magic: Riding the World's Loneliest Horse Race - Lara Prior-Palmer
- The Perfect Horse: The Daring U.S. Mission to Rescue the Priceless Stallions Kidnapped by the Nazis - Elizabeth Letts
- The Eighty-Dollar Champion: Snowman, the Horse that Inspired a Nation - Elizabeth Letts
- Beautiful Jim Key: The Lost History of a Horse and the Man Who Changed the World - Mim Eichler Rivas @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Born a Crime - Trevor Noah
- Yes Please - Amy Poehler
- Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire - Amanda Foreman
- Dear Girls: Intimate Tales, Untold Secrets, and Advice for Living Your Best Life - Ali Wong
- As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of the Princess Bride - Cary Elwes @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>