Community Corrections / Probation
The mission of Scott County Community Corrections is to ensure public safety by reducing recidivism through community involvement, evidence-based programming, and supervision of justice involved individuals while being supportive and responsive to the needs of victims and the community. For more information, you can refer to our
Community Corrections also provides services for the First Judicial District Court in the form of bail studies, monitoring court imposed conditions of release (such as drug testing on persons awaiting trial), and completing reports to help in sentencing.
Services/referrals provided to the individuals:
- Comprehensive assessments - Comprehensive Assessment Provider List (PDF)
- Mental health care and anger management services - Mental Health Care Provider List (PDF) and Domestic Abuse Treatment Provider List (PDF).
- Education programs for issues of chemical abuse and violence - Chemical Education Provider List (PDF)
- Driving impact panels - Driving Impact Panel (PDF)
- Referral services to appropriate chemical abuse or violence programs
- Counseling of clients on an individual or group basis
- Coordination and facilitation of restorative conferences
- Restitution investigations
- Community Work Service - Community Service Time Card (DOC)
- Drug and alcohol testing - Instructions & Additional Testing Sites (PDF)
- Treatment Court - Treatment Court Brochure (PDF) Treatment Court Participant Handbook (PDF)
- Safe Streets Restored - Safe Streets Program Information (PDF)
In addition, Scott County Community Corrections provides coordination with law enforcement and other agencies, such as diversionary programs for individuals as referred by the County Attorney’s Office.