Please be sure to fully complete items 1 through 6 listed above and submit by the deadline. Please note: failure to do so may result in a delay of processing your paperwork.
*In reference to #3 above: This form helps organize your training hours. Please use this form to assist you. Also submit your Develop training records or certificates of completions of training for proofs. Here are the directions on how to print off your learning record, please click the following link.
If you would like to give your licensor access to your Develop Learning record, which means you won't need to print it, please follow the directions below and inform your licensor that you have given access.
1. Log in to your Develop Account
2. Click on the "Employment" tab
3. Click the blue "Add Position" button
4. Select "Direct Care and Education Program"
5. Search for ONLY YOUR DHS LICENSE NUMBER and click search, the scroll down (3rd search box down)
6. Scroll down, then click on your name to select that program as your "Employer" and "Confirm"
7. Fill out your position details
If you have any difficulties, please reach out to Develop at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-605-6938.