Pay Property Tax
Second half property taxes are due on Monday October 16th, 2023. Although the Scott County Government Center is open, please note if you choose to wait for a receipt, we will need to add your name to the Standby List. To save yourself time and a trip here, please consider the alternative options listed below to pay your taxes.
Online Payment Option
- $1.50 per transaction for e-check
- 2.3% of the transaction amount for credit or debit card
Online Payment Help
To find detailed information about property taxes and due dates, or to make an online payment using an e-check, debit card or credit card, visit our Online Payment Center. To find out more about subscribing to e-notices, read our online instruction form (PDF).
Please note that if a property is under a confession of judgement contract, amounts due for delinquent years should be verified with Scott County Taxation staff by calling 952-496-8115 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In-Person Payment Options
- Mail: All payments must be postmarked on or before October 16th to be considered on time.
- Outdoor Drop Box:Located in circular driveway off Atwood St between 4th and 5th Ave. The secure drop box is right next to the USPS mailbox and is checked multiple times a day.
- Curbside Drop-off: Available Friday October 13th and Monday October 16th, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The tax tent is located on the south side of the campus in the parking lot off 5th Ave between Holmes and Fuller St.
- Scott County Libraries: Available October 1st – October 16th at the drop box located inside the library. Check your local branch for hours.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to property taxes or taxpayer information, please contact Customer Service at 952-496-8150 or email our offices.