- Property & Taxation Services
- Pay Property Tax
Pay Property Tax
First half property taxes are due on Monday May 15th, 2023. Although the Scott County Government Center is open, please note if you choose to wait for a receipt, we will need to add your name to the Standby List. To save yourself time and a trip here, please consider the alternative options listed below to pay your taxes.
Online Payment Option
Make a property tax payment using an e-check, debit card or credit card through our online payment option . Please be aware that our payment portal is not compatible with the Internet Explorer browser at this time.
Convenience fees apply:
- $1.50 per transaction for e-check
- 2.3% of the transaction amount for credit or debit card
Online Payment Help
To find detailed information about property taxes and due dates, or to make an online payment using an e-check, debit card or credit card, visit our Online Payment Center. To find out more about subscribing to e-notices, read our online instruction form (PDF).
In-Person Payment Options
- Mail: All payments must be postmarked on or before May 15th to be considered on time.
- Outdoor Drop Box: Located in circular driveway off Atwood St between 4th and 5th Ave. The secure drop box is right next to the USPS mailbox and is checked multiple times a day.
- Curbside Drop-off: Available May 15th, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The tax tent is located on the south side of the campus in the parking lot off 5th Ave between Holmes and Fuller St.
- Scott County Libraries: Available May 1st thru May 15th at the drop box located inside the library. Check your local branch for hours.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to property taxes or taxpayer information, please contact Customer Service at 952-496-8150 or email our offices.