Traffic Operations

Related Documents


Transportation Management System (TMS)

Note: This information is required to be available until 2027. Please contact the Highway Department with questions about the content.

Report a Problem

If you find a damaged sign or traffic signal please call 952-496-8346 if it is an emergency. If it is not an emergency, please submit a report through the following web form: Scott County Traffic Signals and Sign Issues Form

Traffic Volume Maps

Maps from 2004 - 2013 are available through the Traffic Operations Division's Traffic Volume Maps Archive