- Advisory Boards, Commissions, & Committees
- Planning Advisory Commission
Planning Advisory Commission
The purpose of the Planning Advisory Commission is to review all applications for conditional and interim use permits, land subdivisions, and ordinance amendments and make recommendations to the County Board. The Planning Advisory Commission is responsible for holding all public hearings on these applications as required by State Statute. The Planning Advisory Commission is also responsible for reviewing and recommending any comprehensive plan updates and official controls to the County Board.
The 2nd Monday of each month at 6:30 PM
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Planning Advisory Commission consists of seven members: one from each Commissioner District, and two at-large members. Commission members serve one year terms with no term limit.
- Jay Picha, Jordan - Commissioner District 1 - Current term ends 12/31/2024
- Tom Vonhof, Cedar Lake Township - Commissioner District 2 - Current term ends 12/31/2025
- Kent Robbins, Shakopee - Commissioner District 3 - Current term ends 12/31/2025
- Syed Husain, Prior Lake - Commissioner District 4 - Current term ends 12/31/2025
- Lee Watson, Savage - Commissioner District 5 - Current term ends 12/31/2024
- Ray Huber, Credit River Township - At Large member - Current term ends 12/31/2024
- Donna Hentges, Cedar Lake Township - At Large member - Current term ends 12/31/2025
If you are interested in applying to be a future member of the Board of Adjustment and Planning Advisory Commission, complete the the online application form or contact Cara at email@example.com or at 952-496-8169.