Library Board of Advisors
The purpose of the Library Board of Advisors is to help determine the policies of the library system. The board carries out a variety of responsibilities to ensure that the library operates from a solid and trusted foundation shaped by the community it serves. As a team, the Advisory Board works together to assess customer input, encourages innovation and creativity, fosters thoughtful and strategic discussions about opportunities and challenges, and supports the library staff. As individuals, Advisory Board members use their personal and professional interests, expertise, and connections to raise the library's profile in the community and support the library's long-term vision. The Board is appointed by the Scott County Board of Commissioners.
The Scott County Library Board of Advisors meets four times a year at 5:30pm. All meetings are open to the public. Find upcoming Library Board meetings on the SCL Event Calendar.
Due to COVID-19, the Scott County Library Board will be holding online meetings until further notice. Individuals who wish to provide public comments related to the meeting can do so by contacting Sarah Geffre, Program Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 PM on the day of the meeting. She will read the comments during the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
- View recent Library Board Agendas & Minutes
- Agendas are posted at least 3 days in advance of the meeting.
- Amy Sticha, New Prague - Commissioner District 1
- Chuck MacLean, Elko New Market - Commissioner District 2
- Katie Lee, Shakopee - Commissioner District 3
- Jill Kufrin, Prior Lake - Commissioner District 4
- Lauren Spranger, Prior Lake - Commissioner District 5
For information about the Library Board of Advisors, please contact Scott County Library Administration: 952-496-8010