New Plat Review Fees
Effective January 1, 2023 our plat review fees will be increasing. See link below for a table of new fees and a calculator.
- Perpetuation of the Public Land Survey Monuments
- Reviewing Subdivision Plats, Registered Land Surveys and Common Interest Community Plats
- Land Parcel Mapping
- County Right-of-Way Mapping
- Land Title Registration Reports
- County Ditch Inspections
The County Surveyor's responsibilities do not include performing surveys of private land. Please contact a private licensed land surveyor if you require a survey of your property. Licensed land surveyors can be found online or in the yellow pages.
GIS Maps & Resources
- Original PLS Notes and Plats - Index map and links to the original Public Land Survey notes and township plats
- Breakdowns - Access to the current section corner coordinates.
- Half Section Mapper (ScottGIS3) - Provides 1:400 scale half section property maps with various backgrounds. Half Section types include: Parcel, aerial, planimetric, address, hydric, and taxation
- Land Records / Plat Maps - Search for Documents and Plats
- ScottGIS3 - Provides online access to property map and taxation information for individual properties and Public Land Survey (PLS) information for Scott County
- Corner Ties, Reports, and Old Section Breakdowns (ScottGIS3) - Provides Public Land Survey (PLS) information for Scott County
- Scott County Ditch Map (PDF)
- Geodetic Control Point Map (PDF)