The next time you attend a program or a community meeting at a Scott County Library, you may see (or hear) something new. To enhance your experience, we've equipped our large meeting rooms with audiovisual presentation equipment and sound systems. The equipment is available for public use starting Monday April 10, 2023 - which means you and your guests can project from your personal device to enhance your gathering!
How It Works
- Make a reservation using our online booking system (or speak with library staff for assistance).
- Before your meeting, visit the library to borrow a Meeting Room Rental Kit with your library card.
*Make sure to review the Meeting Room Rental Guide to ensure you'll have everything you need to enjoy the room.
- Bring a device, hook up, and enjoy your gathering.
- Simply return the Rental Kit pouch to the book drop at the library when you're done.
Where to Find the Systems
- Belle Plaine Library - Meeting Room
- Elko New Market Library - Large Community Room
- Jordan Library - Large Meeting Room
- New Prague Library - Large Meeting Room
- Savage Library - No equipment yet (We have other big plans for Savage, stay tuned!)
- Shakopee Library - Large 1st Floor Meeting Room