Scott Watershed Management Organization (SWMO) is pleased to present The Sand Creek Watershed Story Map. It uses maps, pictures, videos, and narratives to tell the story of the Sand Creek Watershed's water quality.
In this online tool, you'll learn:
- What a watershed is
- Where the Sand Creek Watershed is located
- Why the Sand Creek Watershed is a source of pollution to the Minnesota River
- What the watershed’s water quality issues are and where they are located
- What’s being done to clean the polluted waters and by whom (spoiler alert: our actions can either contribute to the problems or become part of the solutions.)
- What you can do to help keep our waters clean
Click on the link or the picture and become part of the solution for clean water!