This future park is currently in the acquisition and stewardship phase. Once fully acquired, it will include 1,139 acres of striking landscape including native hardwood forest, oak savanna, prairie, and pristine wetlands scattered across a rolling glacial topography. Volunteers will plant native shrubs and flowers along the shoreline to restore the wetland area at Doyle-Kennefick, planned regional park located in central Scott County between St. Catherine and Lennon Lakes.
- Light breakfast, snack, and lunch provided. (Pre-registration is required for lunch!)
- All ages welcome, but children must be supervised.
- 30 Restoration Volunteers and 4 Volunteer Supervisors needed
- Register at GreatRiverGreening.org/vol-events/ or contact May Yang, Community Outreach Coordinator at [email protected] or (651) 272-3993
- View flier for more information