Super Saturday – October 13, 2018
Free Youth Mental Health Workshops for Parents and Garegivers, brought to you by NAMI Minnesota
Prior Lake High School, 7575 150th Street West, Savage, MN 55378
Check-in: 9 – 9:20 a.m.
Sessions – 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
• Recognizing Early Warning Signs in Children and Adolescents (https://ews-priorlake10-13.eventbrite.com)
• Understanding Early Episode Psychosis (https://ueep-priorlake10-13.eventbrite.com)
• Eating Disorders: How To Identify Them and Support a Loved One (https://eatingdisorders-priorlake10-13.eventbrite.com)
• The Quest for Resiliency – Moving from Stressed Out to Chill (https://resiliency-priorlake10-13.eventbrite.com)
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Lunch provided when pre-registered. Browse resource tables during this time and learn to assemble an optional advisory binder.
Sessions – 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
• Mental Health Crisis Planning for Families (https://crisisplanning-priorlake10-13.eventbrite.com)
• Special Education: Helping Students Succeed (https://specialeducation-priorlake10-13.eventbrite.com)
• Mental Health 101 for Cultural Communities (https://mh101-priorlake10-13.eventbrite.com)
• Understanding the Children’s Mental Health System (https://childrensmhsystem-priorlake10-13.eventbrite.com)
If you need child care (ages 3 and up) while you attend, please contact Sara Corpron by October 1 at [email protected] or call (651) 410-6147
For more information, contact Liz Babkin at (651) 645-2948 ext. 109 or via e-mail at [email protected].