How do I apply for medical assistance?

Go online to the MNsure website to apply for Medical Assistance. However, if you are 65 or over, certified disabled through Social Security Administration, or are receiving Medicare, please contact us at 952-445-7751 or toll free at 1-877-445-7750 or print a Health Care Application for Certain Populations (PDF) and mail to or drop it off at our office.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for medical assistance?
2. What are my options for transportation if I'm open on Medical Assistance?
3. What is the policy for reporting changes and how do I do it?
4. How do I find out the status of my application?
5. My family member is in a facility. What do I need to do to get help?