Where can I get help with housing?

Scott County, in partnership with local non-profit agencies, may have assistance for those who are currently experiencing homelessness or who are unable to afford their current housing. To start, we recommend contacting the CAP Agency at 952-496-2125 or calling 211 to review a list of options. Learn more at the CAP Agency Website - Safe, Stable Housing.

The Scott County Housing & Homelessness page has an extensive, up-to-date list of resources that may apply to your situation. 

Show All Answers

1. What is the Financial Assistance unit fax number?
2. What do I do if I have an eviction or utility disconnect?
3. Where can I get help with housing?
4. What is the status of my case?