Residential Replacement Roofing
No additional submittals required for permit application unless changing roof type. i.e. Replacing asphalt shingles with metal panels. If metal roofing is being installed upload mfg. installation specs for type of metal panels proposed.
Residential Replacement Siding - when applying for permit select all work items that apply
- Upload scope of work for stucco or masonry/stone veneer repair
Commercial Roof/Siding - Submittal documents are required for plan review.
Required Submittals ----- Important: Project address shall be displayed on all submittal documents. Applications with incomplete submittals will be rejected and delayed.
IMPORTANT: Electronic submittal document files are required to be named appropriately to ensure efficient permit processing. Review Naming Submittal Documents prior to starting ePermit process to ensure all files are labeled appropriately. See all related ePermit submittal and resubmittal requirements to help avoid delays in processing.
- Township Approval Form (PDF) - Use form to determine if township approval is required for project location. Submit completed form with township approval signature if applicable
- Contact & Contractors Form (PDF) - Upload completed contact and contractor form as applicable for project.
- Survey/Detail Site Plans - A detailed site plan identifying the location of the project. When multiple buildings on one site, identify location of building being reroofed.
- Building Plans - Provide details on type of roof and building materials, include roofing classification if applicable to the structure construction type and protection. Plans shall be uploaded as one multipage complete set (not individual sheets). Plan sheets shall only be separated if larger than 50 MB. Individual sheet uploads will not be accepted.
- Specifications - Manufacturers’ Specifications