We have several processes in place to help members report technology issues, space problems, or other concerns.
In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
- Our Extended Access Feedback Form is available on our website at all times. QR codes are also posted throughout the library for instant access to the web form. Submissions route to our Administration team, who will coordinate an on-call response.
- Download the Scott County Library app "Scott Lib MN" (available on both iOS and Android) and tap on the "Extended Access" section to conveniently access the Feedback Form on your cell phone.
- For issues that require immediate response, call Library Administration at 952-496-8010 between 8am - 4:30pm to speak with staff or leave a message.
- For less pressing issues, you're invited to directly email your library or leave a voicemail for library staff. View all SCL Locations, Hours, & Contact Information.
- Print feedback cards are available in the library to simply share how you're feeling.