Free Legal Clinic: December 2023
**Appointments are required**
Scott County Law Library
Wednesday, December 6, 2 – 4 PM
In-person consultations with a volunteer attorney for family law matters. Spots are limited, so call soon for an appointment: (952) 496–8713. All clinics are held at the Scott County Law Library in the Justice Center.
Preparing for your consultation session:
• Each session is 30 minutes long.
• The party/parties must be present at the session, that are/will be a part of the matter, for which legal advice is being sought.
• The party/parties is to bring with (if any): a copy of the Court Order(s); a draft of papers.
• Questions about filling out paperwork prior to your session? Contact the Law Librarian prior to the clinic.
• If an interpreter is needed for the session, one can be arranged through the clinic.
For more information, visit the event flyer.